Icon Airflite Dark Helmet - Rubatone Black
- Free Shipping Australia Wide Over $200
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. No branding, no graphics, no bull. The Icon Airflite Helmet kicks decoration to the curb and gets right down to business. Polycarb shell with massive airflow cools your head. Drop the inner sun shield when the sun gets in your eyes.
The Airflite Dark Helmet features our exclusive black Rubatone finished polycarbonate shell paired with a Dark Smoke Fog-Free Forceshield™. It also includes a clear Fog-Free Fliteshield™. Inside, a Dark Smoke internal DropShield™ can be raised and lowered even with gloves on for easy day-to-night riding. The moisture-wicking Hydradry™ liner can be removed and washed. The helmet features ECE22.06 certification.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Includes Clear and Dark Smoke Shields
- Color-matched airfoil top spoiler
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Fog-free inner sun shield
- Quick-change fog-free face shield
- Removable side plates
- Molded breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-06 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards.
The helmet?s ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports. The oversized chinbar intake enhances airflow, keeping you cool by routing air where you need it most. A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite to avoid jacket or suit interference.
The Airflite has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check. No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever.
The removable sweat wicking Hydradry? liner provides a snug and contoured fit. Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective,energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior. The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry? liner to effectively reduce heat build up. Combine that with superior venting and a removable breath deflector which creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.