Icon Airflite Quarterflash
- Free Shipping Australia Wide Over $200
There's no need for a cheat code because the Airflite Quarterflash™ keeps you 8-bit cruising with a pocketful of coins. Internally, the Quarterflash™ comes with our Hydradry™ comfort liner, cutouts in the EPS for your communication device, fog-free shield, and DropShield™. In addition, we've added a Purple RST Forceshield™ and spoiler because looking good is worth points in this game.
- MIPS Brain Protection System reduces harmful forces under impact
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Fog-free inner sun shield
- Quick-change fog-free face shield
- Removable side plates
- Molded breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards.
- Note: Ships with clear and Purple RST face shield.
The helmet’s ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports. The oversized chinbar intake enhances airflow, keeping you cool by routing air where you need it most. A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite to avoid jacket or suit interference.
The Airflite has not one, but two shields. The unique quick-change fog-free shield keeps debris away from your money maker, while the internal interchangeable drop shield has the sun in check. No more swapping shields for cloudy or sunny days. Just reach up, flip the switch, and ride forever.
The removable sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a snug and contoured fit. Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective,energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior. The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry™ liner to effectively reduce heat build up. Combine that with superior venting and a removable breath deflector which creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure.